So you have tried the latest diet, listened to the so called gurus and gone to the gym to do a workout you found online, but have you considered that it is so much more than that?
If you are serious about shifting those pounds and getting in the shape of your life, then which of the following are relatable to you?
Lack of sleep
– Influences bad moods.
– Poor performance due to lack of muscular and psychological recovery
-You crave food more.
-Things take longer because you feel lethargic
-Unable to exercise to maximum performance due to fatigue
-Makes it harder to perform activities due to illness (including obesity) or injury.
-Lung problems make it harder to breathe at the right rate which could influence repetition range of exercises or range of movement.
-The better your health, the easier it is.
-Feeling weaker and less mobile.
Your goals are not what you really want
-You are being influenced by someone / thing else to be that way.
-You are not self motivated
-Too busy worrying about others and not what you really want.
You generally have no interest in training
-This could be down to the fact it’s just not the right time for you.
-Your company is influencing your mindset.
-The environment is not right
-You don’t know what to do or why things happen (need educating)
You are dehydrated
You should be drinking a minimum of 2 litres of water a day
You are not flexible
-Your muscles are tight and under-active and need to work on increasing flexibility through regular stretching, Yoga and Pilates which also helps your breathing control.
The list goes on, but these are just a few reasons why you are finding it hard to lose body fat.
1. Set yourself small goals.
2. Do things that make you happy.
3. Do not take on too much and overcomplicate things.
4. Reduce your calorie intake.
5. Increase your activity levels.
6. Lift heavier weight more often as this requires more energy which in turn burns calories.
7. Stay hydrated with water or non fizzy drinks and reduce caffeine intake.
8. Be honest with your self and don’t be worried about other peoples perceptions. Only you matter!
9. Eat a balanced meal.
10. Be consistent.
If you want to be part of a supportive online community, the why not join my online coaching programme and receive the tools and support that you need https://trainwithhonor.co.uk/services/on-line-coaching/
If you are not ready then thats no problem, follow me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Chris.TrainWithHonor